- With our Annual Alliance Conference, Atlas is offering its members a unique formula which offers you more value for money.
- Always a full three days Conference including a welcome cocktail, a farewell drink and a full dinner.
- Your one2one meetings will take place close to the main venue and will have daylight as well as a smoking area since we want the Atlas family to stick together during the event.
- We also facilitate the social contacts amongst our members by offering extra-curricular group events such as cocktails, drinks, coffee breaks, lunches and even an off-site dinner in an historical setting or at a cultural attraction… all included in your attendance fee.
- We arrange an ABA dedicated lounge available for those members leaving early. Even after check-out you are welcome to stick around in this temporary lounge in order to remain in ABA family-modus until final departure.
- As from 2017 a free ticket to the Europe Breakbulk Conference & Exhibition in Antwerp will be included, as we will be having our Annual Conference in Belgium just before this global event.
- We also organize pre- and post-meeting tours for those arriving early, or staying longer. These tours are the only options which are not inclusive in your attendance fees, simply because not everyone is coming early or staying later.
Atlas really goes out of their way to ensure that we get the most out of our meetings.
There is a good framework offered by its recognition that a mixture of meetings and activities allow for the ultimate networking experience amongst the participants.
Maria Misurka – Canada