As one of the most important cornerstones of the concept, the Atlas Breakbulk Alliance offers regional exclusivity to its members.
ABA is part of the Atlas Group of Networks, a premium exclusive logistic network which has been in business since 1998 and offers Ocean and Air membership facilities. The Atlas network is a close-knit family alliance of independent medium-sized forwarding companies, one that has pooled and consolidated means and resources so as to be able to compete with global players.
Besides the exclusive protection offered to our members we also offer unique programs such as:
- House blading registered by the FMC bonded for USD 200.000
- Bonded for a further USD 120.000 with other appropriate state agencies
- FMC, AMS, ISF & AFR filing applications
- IT & Software solutions through our partnership with CargoWise One
- Insolvency cover and payment surveillance program.
- On-line insurance premiums and certificates.
- Tailor-made E&O facilities
Interested to find out how you can get your membership fee back by simply joining our network? Do not hesitate to contact us.
I can recommend ABA, especially because it‘s not like other networks with many different members in each country.
Oliver Hoz – General Manager, Head of Project Logistics, Fr. Meyer’s Sohn (Schweiz) AG